EAST LANSING, MI, March 10, 2022 – Quavo Fraud & Disputes announces organizational changes and promotions designed to advance its strategic growth plans and drive execution towards scaling its future. As the company continues to align functional roles into dedicated areas of expertise, the following executive structure is effective immediately:
- Joseph McLean, CEO & Co-Founder
- David Chmielewski, COO & Co-Founder
- Dan Penne, CFO & Co-Founder
- Richard Jefferson, Executive Vice President, Business Development/Corporate Development Executive & Co-Founder
- Brittany Usher, Senior Vice President, Revenue Executive
Additionally, the following operations structure has gone into effect:
- Devan Robertson, Vice President of Product
- Jon Lindsey, Director of Engineering
- Rebecca Bradley, Vice President of People
The Quavo Fraud & Disputes founding team is passionate about rewarding hard work, where it is due. The individuals fulfilling these leadership roles have proven to be remarkable assets to the team and the organizational changes and promotions are a testament to the dedication of their innovation and drive to establish and advance the industry standard in fraud and dispute management.
Quavo is the leading provider of cloud-based dispute management solutions for financial institutions and FinTech organizations. Quavo offers turnkey, automated software solutions for disputes with complete Reg E and Reg Z compliance. Quavo’s premier software solutions are QFD™ and ARIA™. QFD™ automates fraud and dispute processing workflows, from intake to case resolution. Our fraud management AI, ARIA™, conducts the investigation process to reach decisions as a human would in a matter of seconds. Quavo also provides add-ons to the QFD™ software, namely Dispute Resolution Experts™, our human intelligence service. For more information, visit www.quavo.com.