Finance Manager (Senior) **REMOTE**
Let’s Build Something Together!!
Who we are:
Quavo is the industry leader in fraud and disputes management technology, offering the world’s only E2E cloud-based Disputes as a Service solution for issuing financial services organizations. Quavo is an organization of tenacious experts who are innovative and challenge complacency to continuously deliver cutting edge technology and AI. Our experts are passionate about delivering value in our solutions and empowering our client community to enhance and evolve industry standards in fraud and disputes management.
Who you are:
Quavo is looking for authentic and courageous professionals to join our team. If you are a driven, accountable, and innovative problem solver searching for a collaborative environment of like-minded teammates dedicated to improving the client experience…. Then you are going to love working at Quavo!
A successful Finance Manager will work closely with the executive team and department leads to formulate the business’s financial reporting all while focusing on improving and establishing accounting processes within the company. This role is an instrumental part of our finance team and will be a key member as we look to translate trends and information into opportunities.
This role is appropriate for candidates with a strong accounting background able to provide analysis for forward-looking financial and high-level strategic projects. Strong analytical skill set, problem-solving, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, excel skills, and a self-driven approach are essential traits for this role.
- Preparation of the business’s medium to long-term financial and strategic plan reporting and analysis
- Work with department leaders to build their annual budgets and forecast
- Develop new processes and procedures surrounding accounting and financial reporting
- Evaluate previous budgets, and expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and forecasts
- General ledger accounting and preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Consolidate vendor expenditures, purchase orders, and purchase tracking
- Consolidate financial data, kpi’s, and budget expenditures to be used in financial reporting and analysis
- Annual audit and tax filings preparations
- Client invoicing and AR collection
- Minimum 5-10 years of GAAP Accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite; Advanced Excel macro required.
- Proficiency in BI/reporting tools
- Aptitude to learn quickly, problem-solve, and manage multiple priorities.
- Must work well on a team in a fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Requires ‘hands-on’ flexible self-driven person with excellent strategic, tactical, and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- 4+ years of Financial Data Analysis experience
- 4+ years of Budgeting/Forecasting experience
- Experience using Macro capabilities
- Experience QuickBooks online (or other accounting software)
To apply for this job email your details to HR@quavo.com