Are you a people-first sales leader with a background growing and scaling sales teams and a passion for authenticity? Do you love leading by example and helping your team develop their professional skills? Quavo Fraud & Disputes is seeking a Vice President of Sales. In this role, you will work with partners to sell through channels, expand on existing relationships, and find new prospects while managing a growing sales team. This is a full-time, permanent, fully remote position that can be performed anywhere in the Eastern to Mountain time zones within the United States (EST work schedule). Up to 50% travel is required.
- Experience growing a sales team’s year-over-year (YoY) revenue and expanding nationally; comfortable leading a team through times of significant growth and scaling
- Background serving in a consultative B2B product software sales role with banking, financial services, software pricing, or software go-to-market strategy experience
- Demonstrated successful track record as a working sales manager; adding revenue to the bottom line while simultaneously managing a team of outstanding sales professionals
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Proven ability to assess existing sales tools, vendors, and processes and make enhancement recommendations
- Hands-on people manager who holds team members accountable and coaches them to greatness
- Strong time management skills with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- B2B2C sales background
- International sales management experience
- Sales operations and/or leadership training
- Supportive, collaborative culture that unites the best financial and tech industry minds to drive client success and provide groundbreaking software solutions
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a newly created role and be a part of building something great
- Market-disrupting company with no direct competitors that is experiencing record-level growth
- Competitive base salary and bonus program with comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability, FSA/HSA, and 401(k) with employer match)
At this time, we are not accepting applicants in the states of Colorado, California, Washington, or New York.