Quavo Fraud & Disputes is now hiring for a Technical Support Engineer role to assist our clients currently in production. The responsibilities of this role include assisting with client questions, remediating broken cases, fixing system-wide issues, and performing configuration updates to client environments.
This role is appropriate for candidates with a sufficient organizational and technical background for managing technology products, services, and solutions. Demonstrated creativity in problem-solving, attention to detail, and a self-driven approach are essential traits for a successful Technical Support Engineer.
- Working directly with our clients to provide system fixes, remediation of broken items, and enhancements to their system
- Foster and utilize relationships with the Client Experience and Technology teams
- Working with internal Pega tools to fix broken cases
- Proactively manage system issues and provide custom remediation scripts prior to client involvement
- Diagnose potential bugs within the clients’ production systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in various or equivalent industry experience with proven exemplary track record
- Strong time management skills, able to manage various assignments simultaneously
- Aptitude to learn quickly, problem-solve, and manage multiple priorities
- Must work well on a team in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Requires ‘hands-on’ flexible self-driven person with excellent strategic, tactical and collaboration skills
- Ability to collaborate with Client Experience team members, Technology, Training, and client sponsors