The Sr. Manager of Client Services role will manage the process of onboarding new fraud and disputes solution clients and product services projects including establishing project requirements, milestones, reporting, inputting data and project scope, setting up project dashboards and new environments.
A successful Manager of Client Services will become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and manage projects from scope to delivery all while building impactful relationships with our clients to ensure user adoption, brand trust, and client success. This role is an instrumental part of our organization and will be a key member as we look to create a product-driven and client-focused experience to expand our client portfolio.
This role is appropriate for candidates with a sufficient organizational and technical background for managing technology products, services, and solutions. People skills, creativity in problem-solving, building client relationships, attention to detail, professional persistence, and a self-driven approach are essential traits for a successful Client Services Manager.
- Establish and maintain consistent onboarding and product services processes across all client projects.
- Responsible for leading the planning, organizing, scheduling, and completion of various project tasks and initiatives.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for client inquiries and concerns.
- Maintain delivery program momentum by resolving issues and removing roadblocks to meet project deadlines for both internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver periodic briefings to Directors and Managing Partners on the overall health of the delivery team and its projects.
- Create processes and problem-solve to explore tools, communication, and structure to consistently build a better internal team environment and support increased client success.
- Responsible for facilitating internal and client project requirement communication.
- Manage delivery team to ensure timely and accurate project deliveries
- Deliver consultative and creative recommendations throughout the onboarding project to drive user adoption and project success.
- Provide direction and support to the internal and client project teams.
- Communicate with department managers, peers, and leadership to coordinate project staff and manage resource allocation.
- Track and monitor project deliverables.
- Monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance status reporting and budget monitoring.
- Manage project budgets when applicable.
- Communicate project status to varying levels of management.
- Perform project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in various or equivalent industry experience with a proven, exemplary track record.
- Experience managing teams within financial services and technology organizations.
- Proven experience in program, project, and/or product management.
- Proven experience working in an Agile Framework (Scrum or Kanban).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Proficiency in reporting and project management tools.
- Strong organizational skills, to be able to manage various assignments simultaneously and organize information methodically.
- Aptitude to learn quickly, problem-solve, and manage multiple priorities.
- Must work well on a team in a fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Requires ‘hands-on’ flexible self-driven person with excellent strategic, tactical, and collaboration skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% for Client meetings.
- 5+ years in a Fintech SaaS project management position including documented success.
- 5+ years of experience developing and collecting analysis, measure effectiveness of programs, and building processes.
- 5+ years of Fintech solution builds specific to banking
- Certified Pega Business Architect
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience using Zoho CRM, Confluence, SharePoint, and JIRA experience.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish and English)