A successful Project Manager will own and manage projects from scope to delivery all while building impactful relationships with our clients to ensure user adoption, brand trust, and client success. This role is an instrumental part of our organization and will be a key member as we look to create a product driven, client-focused experience and expand our client portfolio.
This role is appropriate for candidates with a sufficient organizational and technical background for managing technology products, services, and solutions. Strong communication skills, problem-solving, building client relationships, attention to detail, professional persistence, and a self-driven approach are essential traits for this role.
- Serve as primary point of contact for client inquiries and concerns during the implementation process.
- Establish and maintain consistent project plan across all client projects.
- Strict adherence to the budget and scope of the project while maintaining an incredible customer experience.
- Re-allocating resources or re-prioritizing resources to maintain project health.
- Responsible for leading the planning, organizing, scheduling, and completion of various project tasks and initiatives by adhering to timelines and holding parties, both internal and external, accountable.
- Maintain delivery program momentum by resolving issues and removing roadblocks to meet project deadlines for both internal and external stakeholders
- Create processes and problem-solve to explore tools, communication, and structure to consistently build a better internal team environment and support increased client success.
- Responsible for facilitating internal and client project requirement communication.
- Deliver consultative and creative recommendations throughout the project to drive user adoption and project success while adhering to the budget and scope.
- Communicate with department managers, peers, and leadership to coordinate project staff and manage resource allocation.
- Monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders and various levels of management in a timely manner leveraging data and dashboards as well as reporting out on customer satisfaction.
- Perform project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Continuous management, analysis, and meticulous upkeeping of project management tools and client projects.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert of Quavo’s products and develop an in-depth knowledge to help partner with and guide our client.
- Responsible for communication work with Client Experience, Technical Training, Support, and Product team members to best understand and transfer knowledge of the client’s specific business need, solution requirements, and pain points to establish a tailored solution configuration.
- Responsible for organization and communication of client meeting notes and tracking meeting takeaway assignments.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in various or equivalent industry experience with proven exemplary track record.
- Experience managing implementation / onboarding projects in a billable capacity – ideally in financial services and technology industries
- Proven experience in program, project, and/or product management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Proficiency in reporting and project management tools (Smartsheet preferred)
- Strong organizational skills, to be able to manage various assignments simultaneously, and organize information methodically.
- Aptitude to learn quickly, problem-solve, and manage multiple priorities.
- Must work well on a team in a fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Requires ‘hands-on’ flexible self-driven person with excellent strategic, tactical and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with Client Experience team members, Brand, Product, Technology, Training, and Support team members, internal leadership, client sponsors and executives.
- 3+ years directly applicable experience
- 5+ years in a Fintech SaaS project management position including documented success.
- 5+ years of experience developing and collecting analysis, measuring effectiveness of programs, and building processes.
- 3+ years of Fintech solution builds specific to banking
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience using Smartsheet, Zoho, Confluence, SharePoint, and JIRA.
Quavo Fraud & Disputes believes in investing in its people. To emphasize the importance of employee appreciation, our benefits package includes but is not limited to:
- Healthcare’s top insurance providers with coverage to suit families and individuals
- Generous PTO package
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Sick Leave