Quavo Fraud & Disputes is hiring for a Quality Assurance Analyst. As a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of testing plans and testing scripts for all projects. You will work alongside various teams to isolate, reproduce, and track defects while verifying fixes to ensure the software meets established quality standards.
This role is appropriate for candidates with strong attention to detail and having analytical and problem-solving abilities. Strong communication skills, divergent thinking, and a self-driven approach are essential success factors.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all Acceptance Criteria are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the product.
- Attend daily standups and weekly refinement/pointing calls.
- Maintain productivity levels
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert of Quavo’s products and develop an in-depth knowledge to help partner with and guide our clients.
- Communicate with Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Onboarding, Services, Product, and Client Experience team members to meet goals and deadlines.
Qualifications & Skills Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/related field or equivalent industry experience with proven exemplary track record.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Aptitude to learn quickly, problem-solve, and self-driven approach.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Must work well on a team in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Experience in test automation, scripting, and software development.
- Experience in the Fintech industry.
- Experience using Zoho, Confluence, SharePoint, PEGA, and JIRA
Quavo Fraud & Disputes believes in investing in its people. To emphasize the importance of employee appreciation, our benefits package includes but is not limited to:
- Healthcare’s top insurance providers with coverage to suit families and individuals
- Generous PTO package
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Sick Leave