Quavo is the world’s leading provider of dispute management solutions for financial institutions. We offer full, end-to-end automation software for financial disputes, with Reg E and Reg Z compliance. Our premier solutions are QFD™ (Quavo Fraud & Disputes) and ARIA™ (Automated Reasonable Investigation Agent), and Dispute Resolution Experts™, our human intelligence investigation service. Our team of talented & innovative individuals is what makes us the best.
A product analyst works closely with product managers to develop, refine and discover new functionality for Quavo’s market-leading solutions. A product analyst should be able to fully understand Quavo’s current offerings and their effectiveness, recommending refinements and developing new approaches and solutions to bring to market. This person will report to the Product Director in a highly visible role, interacting with sales, marketing, technology, and operations directors and teams on a regular basis.
1. Analyze current solutions and offerings in a heavily data-driven manner, providing input into ways to increase effectiveness/efficiency
2. Work with product managers and development teams to see improvements to functionality built into the product and delivered to clients, with follow up analysis of change impact
3. Advocate for full automation and develop/defend return on product investment for each component of the application with data analysis
4. Develop, investigate and help bring to market new product solutions
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
1. Highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize many work streams, report on progress and deliver on a quarterly basis
2. Ability to work in a fast moving, small company environment with a high degree of independence and responsibility
3. Direct experience with Software as-a Service (SaaS) offerings, pricing models and onboarding methodologies
4. Understanding and direct experience of banking principles with emphasis on fraud and disputes
5. Data-driven approach to analysis and understanding of:
1. Business Intelligence (BI)
2. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
3. Return on investment (ROI)
4. Opportunities for Machine Learning (ML)
6. Awareness of banking operations and experience from multiple perspectives, including customer facing, call center/banking center and operations back office
7. Ability to understand, analyze, rank and choose from multiple technology solutions for business problems
8. Experience with complex technology solutions with multiple technologies and interconnected systems to solve a banking problem
Quavo prides itself on being a place to work where things like career advancement, opportunities to learn, recognizing hard work, being treated fairly, taking care of each other, having fun, being part of a team, and loving your job truly mean something.
Our company goals are to:
• Be Innovative, Work Intelligently, Support Others and Value People
• Embrace Change, Cultivate Agility
• Focus on Client Success, Caring & Empathy
• Increase Operational Efficiency
• Increase Quality in Products and Expand the Market
We offer potential employees a collegial, team-oriented culture as well as outstanding benefits including:
• Unlimited PTO with a 2 week/year minimum
• Remote Perks – autonomy, home office equipment provided, schedule flexibility
• Low premium, high value Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, FSA, HSA benefits
• 401k plan with a 4% company match
• Fantastic, people-first culture
If these attributes suit you well and you enjoy working in the Fintech industry, please send us your information and we will see if we have a place for you on the team.