Quavo is now hiring technologists experienced in Pega. Candidates at any phase of their journey with the Pega platform are welcome to apply. You will quickly find that the opportunity and Quavo’s approach to Pega development are like nothing you have ever seen. Be a part of the most exciting change in the Pega industry to date!
- All certification levels are welcome to apply. Our primary locations are the East Lansing MI, greater Philadelphia, and Phoenix areas. We also have many remote associates all over the US and remote work is a very strong part of our culture
- Some travel is required but it is generally less than 20%. For those that wish to travel more, we have opportunities available that require more on-site presence, including Central America and the Caribbean!
- Get in with an up and coming startup that is rapidly growing and expanding!
- Impact real change in the lives of our clients with quick to market delivery on real applications
- With our proven methodology, you’ll have the opportunity to grow from a System Architect to a Lead System Architect or beyond! Wherever you are in your journey, we can help you grow!
- We leverage a hyper-development lifecycle that means you and our clients see the result of your hard work daily – not after months of unrewarding work
- Our development environment is designed around you and we leverage many tools to make sure you have a safe place to experiment with new ideas. We love innovation!
- Due to the sensitive nature of our work, US citizenship is required and you must be able to pass a background check
Quavo prides itself on being a place to work where things like career advancement, opportunities to learn, recognizing hard work, being treated fairly, taking care of each other, having fun, being part of a team, and loving your job truly mean something. Our company goals are to:
- Be Innovative, Work Intelligently, Support Others and Value People
- Embrace Change, Cultivate Agility
- Focus on Client Success, Caring & Empathy
- Increase Operational Efficiency
- Increase Quality in Products and Expand the Market
We offer potential employees a collegial, team-oriented culture as well as outstanding benefits including:
- Unlimited PTO with a 2 week/year minimum
- Remote Perks – autonomy, home office equipment provided, schedule flexibility
- Low premium, high-value Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, FSA, HSA benefits
- 401k plan with a 4% company match
- Fantastic, people-first culture
If these attributes suit you well and you enjoy working in the Fintech industry, please send us your information via the application below.