Quavo is now hiring for a focused, highly motivated Fraud/Disputes Processing Analyst who will report to the Fraud and Disputes Processing Manager. In this role, you will you work fraud and dispute cases end to end and have an opportunity to directly impact customer satisfaction, productivity, and expense metrics for Quavo customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be working cases and placing outbound phone calls to customers specific to their fraud and/or billing dispute and professionally address their concerns effectively and efficiently
- Review fraud and/or billing dispute reasons and explore all regulatory required information to make a decision on each case.
- Navigate complex situations effectively and accurately in adherence to Federal Regulations, Association requirements and internal procedures
- You will use your judgement and analytical skills to identify the appropriate resolution for each case type
Qualifications & Skills Needed:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of experience in customer service/call center experience
- 2+ years of analytical demonstration/problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of demonstrated proficient computer skills
- Financial/fraud/dispute experience (desired, not required)
- Ability to prove excellent performance and attendance record is preferred.
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, negotiation, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence construction, appropriate word choice)
- Extremely customer-focused; positive with a professional attitude
- Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner
- Attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Strong PC and internet skills with very good organization and work prioritization skills
Location: Phoenix, Arizona (Tempe office)
Quavo prides itself on being a place to work where things like career advancement, opportunities to learn, recognizing hard work, being treated fairly, taking care of each other, having fun, being part of a team, and loving your job truly mean something. Our company goals are to:
- Be Innovative, Work Intelligently, Support Others and Value People
- Embrace Change, Cultivate Agility
- Focus on Client Success, Caring & Empathy
- Increase Operational Efficiency
- Increase Quality in Products and Expand the Market
We offer potential employees a collegial, team-oriented culture as well as outstanding benefits including:
- Unlimited PTO with a 2 week/year minimum
- Remote Perks – autonomy, home office equipment provided, schedule flexibility
- Low premium, high-value Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, FSA, HSA benefits
- 401k plan with a 4% company match
- Fantastic, people-first culture
If these attributes suit you well and you enjoy working in the Fintech industry, please send us your information via the application below.