The Client Services Onboarding Sr. Associate role will manage the process of onboarding new fraud and disputes solution clients including establishing project requirements, milestones, reporting, inputting data and project scope, setting up project dashboards and new environments.
A successful Client Services Onboarding Sr. Associate will become the Subject Matter Expert and manage projects from scope to delivery all while building impactful relationships with our clients to ensure user adoption, brand trust, and client success. The Onboarding role is an instrumental part of our organization and will be a key member as we look to create a product driven-client focused experience and expand our client portfolio.
This role is appropriate for candidates with a sufficient organizational and technical background for managing technology products, services, and solutions. People skills, creativity in problem solving, building client relationships, attention to detail, professional persistence, and a self-driven approach are essential traits for a successful Onboarding Associate.
- Establish and maintain consistent onboarding plan across all client projects.
- Responsible for leading the planning, organizing, scheduling, and completion of various project tasks and initiatives.
- Serve as primary point of contact for client inquiries and concerns.
- Maintain delivery program momentum by resolving issues and removing roadblocks to meet project deadlines for both internal and external stakeholders
- Create processes and problem solve to explore tools, communication, and structure to consistently build a better internal team environment and support increased client success.
- Responsible for facilitating internal and client project requirement communication.
- Deliver consultative and creative recommendations throughout the onboarding project to drive user adoption and project success.
- Provide direction and support to the internal and client project teams.
- Communicate with department managers, peers, and leadership to coordinate project staff and manage resource allocation.
- Track and monitor project deliverables.
- Monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance status reporting and budget monitoring.
- Manage project budgets when applicable.
- Communicate project status to varying levels of management.
- Perform project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Perform production validation following successful verification by employing validation testing within the initial production and/or simulated environments. Confirm that the product meets its intended use and the needs of the client.
- Test stories in development environment.
- Test stories in staging environment.
- Demo stories to client for project and/or product owner acceptance.
- Assist clients with questions they may have regarding how stories should be tested.
- Continuous management, analysis, and meticulous upkeeping of project management tools and client projects.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert of Quavo’s products and develop an in-depth knowledge to help partner with and guide our client.
- Responsible for communication work with Client Experience, Technical Training, and Product team members to best understand and transfer knowledge of the client’s specific business need, solution requirements, and pain points to establish a tailored solution configuration.
- Responsible for organization and communication of client meeting notes and tracking meeting takeaway assignments.
- Works closely with Technical training and Client Experience to continuously learn processes and communication that is necessary to be the main point of contact during onboarding before transferring to training and support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in various or equivalent industry experience with proven exemplary track record.
- Experience managing projects within financial services and technology organizations.
- Proven experience in program, project, and/or product management.
- Proven experience working in an Agile Framework (Scrum or Kanban).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Proficiency in reporting and project management tools.
- Strong organizational skills, to be able to manage various assignments simultaneously, and organize information methodically.
- Aptitude to learn quickly, problem-solve, and manage multiple priorities.
- Must work well on a team in a fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Requires ‘hands-on’ flexible self-driven person with excellent strategic, tactical and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with Client Experience team members, Brand, Product, Technology, Training, and Support team members, internal leadership, client sponsors and executives.
- Ability to travel up to 30% for Client meetings.
- 5+ years in a Fintech SaaS project management position including documented success.
- 5+ years of experience developing and collecting analysis, measure effectiveness of programs, and building processes.
- 3+ years of Fintech solution builds specific to banking
- Certified Pega Business Architect
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience using Zoho, Confluence, SharePoint, and JIRA experience.
Work Location: Remote
Division/Department: Operations, Brand, and Community
Reports to: Client Services, Onboarding Manager