Quavo is now hiring for a Client Services Associate, Specializing in Upgrade and Releases role will manage the process of upgrading and releasing new product versions and mandate changes for all of our clients. This role is a hybrid role and will also share onboarding duties outside of mandate season. The onboarding responsibilities include establishing project requirements, milestones, reporting, inputting data and project scope, setting up project dashboards and new environments.
This role is appropriate for candidates with a sufficient organizational and technical background for managing technology products, services, and solutions. People skills, creativity in problem-solving, building client relationships, attention to detail, professional persistence, and a self-driven approach are essential traits for a successful Delivery Associate.
Responsibilities related to upgrades, releases, and mandates include:
- Manage testing and implementation of all upgrades.
- Foster and utilize relationships with the Client, Client Experience, Product and Product Support.
- Understand, in detail, all changes related to every release.
- Provide Release Notes, and explain Release Notes, to Clients.
- How it impacts Users
- How it impacts Compliance
- How it impacts losses
- How it impacts Account Holders
- Network Mandates
- Perform a Network Mandate Audit with each client (internal only; only Quavo will see these results).
- Create a list of all defects that create Network Mandate impact (Taking on incremental losses, high representment rates).
- Prioritize defect fixes with Product/Client Support teams and push to have these changes corrected in production.
- Determine what, if any, remediation needs to occur and work with Product Support to have this remediation completed.
- Create/document a consistent and repeatable upgrade plan to be followed by all Clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in various or equivalent industry experience with proven exemplary track record.
- Experience managing projects within financial services and technology organizations.
- Proven experience in program, project, and/or product management.
- Proven experience working in an Agile Framework (Scrum or Kanban).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Proficiency in reporting and project management tools.
- Strong organizational skills, to be able to manage various assignments simultaneously, and organize information methodically.
- Aptitude to learn quickly, problem-solve, and manage multiple priorities.
- Must work well on a team in a fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Requires ‘hands-on’ flexible self-driven person with excellent strategic, tactical and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with Client Experience team members, Brand, Product, Technology, Training, and Support team members, internal leadership, client sponsors and executives.
- Ability to travel up to 30% for Client meetings.
- 1+ years in a Fintech SaaS project management position including documented success.
- 1+ years of experience developing and collecting analysis, measure effectiveness of programs, and building processes.
- 1+ years of Fintech solution builds specific to banking
- Certified Pega Business Architect
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience using Zoho, Confluence, SharePoint, and JIRA experience.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish and English)