Quavo is now hiring for a Client Development Manager who will manage the process of converting highly qualified prospects into new clients to deliver a client-focused, unfragmented, and consistent client experience. The role ensures that each touchpoint across the client development journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. A successful Client Development Manager will build impactful relationships with our future clients to increase the sales pipeline, deal conversions, and net new revenue. The Client Development Manager role is an instrumental part of our organization and will be a key member as we look to grow market share, brand recognition, and achieve industry best-of-breed. This role is appropriate for candidates with a sufficient organizational and technical background for managing technology products, services, and solutions. People skills, creativity in lead generation, building client relationships, attention to detail, professional persistence, and a self-driven approach are essential traits for a successful Client Development Manager
- Manage lead development campaign programs to accelerate lead movement through prospecting and the sales cycle. Responsible for researching, managing, and maintaining a steady flow of companies and contact information within the Financial Services Industry.
- Deliver creative product offerings and collateral to build and nurture identified leads through the sales pipeline through direct marketing techniques.
- Leverage market trends and analysis to manage strategic sales motions alongside transactional, high-volume opportunities to continuously target qualified opportunities that will surpass sales quotas and goals.
- Continuous management, analysis, and meticulous upkeeping to the customer database (Zoho CRM Plus platform) to support accurate and viable marketing efforts and campaigns.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert of Quavo’s products and develop in-depth knowledge to help partner with and guide our clients by bringing insight to the client in the early stages of the sales cycle. Accelerate the value of our products by supporting and working alongside clients and Quavo support teams to promote the client’s process transformation.
- Build trusting client relationships early in the client journey by listening and understanding client needs through consultative and empathic methods.
- Manage and organize internal relationships with CX and support teams throughout the buying journey.
- Attend and participate in client meetings early in the buying journey (discovery calls, demos, presentations, etc.).
- Enhance Planning and Budgeting process: forecasting, reporting, and dashboards; QBR’s and territory review; strategy planning, capacity planning, pipeline management, and budgeting.
- Enhance and create new dashboards and reporting for measuring sales activity including but not limited to; Quarterly Territory Sales and Revenue Growth, Deal to Close Ratio, and Sales Opportunities.
- Maintain technical knowledge of the Quavo products and services and the financial services industry.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Collaborate with brand and product teams to contribute to the development of various collateral materials and tools
- Responsible for communicating with Client Experience and Technical Training team members to best understand and transfer knowledge of the client’s specific business need, solution requirements, and pain points to establish a tailored presentation and clear solution configuration with an eventual detailed pricing proposal.
- Assist in the response to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs, with a key focus on partnering with the technical and product team members, in addition to leadership, to formulate a strong strategy for the proposal response.
- Responsible for organization and communication of client meeting notes and tracking meeting takeaway assignments.
- Able to convey client project requirements and expectations to Client Experience.
- Works closely with Technical training and Client Experience to continuously learn processes and communication that is necessary to be the main point of contact for the client in the buying process before transfer to Client Experience during pricing and contract negotiation.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Critical to the development and execution of the Client Development methodology and team development.
- Help shape how we engage, design, and build products for financial institutions and fintech organizations.
- Responsible for mentoring, developing, and supporting new team members.
- Consistently meet or exceed goals and quotas by refining, managing, and executing lead generation activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in various or equivalent industry experience with a proven exemplary track record.
- Experience within financial services, compliance/risk management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Proficiency in lead generation and CRM tools.
- Strong organizational skills, to be able to manage various assignments simultaneously and organize information methodically
- Aptitude to learn quickly, problem-solve, and manage multiple priorities.
- Must work well on a team in a fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Requires ‘hands-on’ flexible self-driven person with excellent strategic, tactical, and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with Client Experience team members, Brand, Product, and Client Operations team members, internal leadership, client sponsors, and executives.
- Ability to travel up to 20% for Client meetings.
- 3+ years in a Fintech SaaS sales and marketing position including lead generation activities with documented success and surpassed quotas
- 3+ years of experience developing and collecting analysis, measure effectiveness of programs, and building processes.
- 2+ years in sales development directly targeting financial service clients with a preference for Banking.
- 2+ years of Fintech solution builds specific to banking
- 3+ years of account analysis and investigation to uncover, up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Experience using Zoho CRM, Zoominfo, Confluence, SharePoint, and JIRA experience.
- Bi-Lingual – Spanish
- This role is a salary position. When quotas are met and/or exceeded in addition to the overall professional performance there are opportunities for bonuses and advancement.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone
Location: Virtual Office with the ability to travel as needed (up to 20%)
Quavo prides itself on being a place to work where things like career advancement, opportunities to learn, recognizing hard work, being treated fairly, taking care of each other, having fun, being part of a team, and loving your job truly mean something. Our company goals are to:
- Be Innovative, Work Intelligently, Support Others and Value People
- Embrace Change, Cultivate Agility
- Focus on Client Success, Caring & Empathy
- Increase Operational Efficiency
- Increase Quality in Products and Expand the Market
We offer potential employees a collegial, team-oriented culture as well as outstanding benefits including:
- Unlimited PTO with a 2 week/year minimum
- Remote Perks – autonomy, home office equipment provided, schedule flexibility
- Low premium, high-value Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, FSA, HSA benefits
- 401k plan with a 4% company match
- Fantastic, people-first culture
If these attributes suit you well and you enjoy working in the Fintech industry, please send us your information via the application below.